Except as otherwise noted within this Web site, you are authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this Web site, subject to your agreement that:
- Your use is for informational and non-commercial purposes only, and you will not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or make any other use of any of the content obtained from this Web site.
- You may save a local copy or send it to your printer either for your own personal use or in order to inform others about Company information. However, you may not charge for such use.
- You will not modify the documents or graphics, copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text, or quote materials out of context.
- You will display the above copyright notice and retain any other copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices on every copy that you make.
- You will not use any of the site content on any other Web site or networked computer environment, or in any format or medium. (See “Links” below.)
- Neither OTBI nor any third party has conferred upon you by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark, or copyright (except as expressly provided above).
OTBI reserves the right to change this agreement at any time by publishing a revised version of this agreement on the site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this agreement. Continued use of the site following any such changes means you accept and will abide by these changes.
All content on this Web site is copyrighted as a collective work under the US copyright laws, and OTBI owns the copyright to the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content. In addition, the artwork and illustrations contained throughout the pages of this Web site are protected by copyright and may not be copied or otherwise reproduced without written permission.
Direct all questions concerning copyright and permissions to: otbink(at)hotmail.com.
This site contains links and pointers to other Web sites. OTBI does not operate or control in any respect, or necessarily endorse, the content found on those sites and you assume sole responsibility for use of those links and pointers.
OTBI encourages and appreciates links from other Web sites to this Web site. Permission is granted to place a link from another web page to the OTBI home page in its entirety. You must obtain permission, however, before placing a link in your own Web page to a portion of an OTBI Web site page (e.g. a graphic). As a courtesy, if you link to or include the OTBI Web site in an index, please let us know.
This Web site is provided “as is,” for your information only. (See “Disclaimer” below.) You assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information. The Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. OTBI assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in this Web site and in other documents referred to within or linked to this Web site.
OTBI considers all client/visitor information confidential and will not sell or share it with any company or organization not partnering with us. We share client information only with organizations who are acting on our behalf to conduct specific activities or working with us to provide innovative products and services. We do not sell the names and addresses of our clients/visitors.
Any other information, feedback, data, questions, comments, or suggestions regarding the content of this Web site will not be considered confidential and OTBI will be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the response to others, without limitation. You agree that OTBI is free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your response for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating those ideas, concepts or techniques.
This Web site may be visited internationally and may contain references to OTBI services that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that OTBI intends to announce such services in your country.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY OTBI ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. OTBI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR SERVICES, INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, OTBI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OTBI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
This site is created and controlled by Outside the Box Ink in the State of Utah, USA. As such, the laws of the State of Utah will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Effective date: May 30, 2012